Hideaway House is a condominium complex of four 1-bedroom residences built in a Plantation Estate style setting at The Palms near Darkwood Beach on the Caribbean coast of Antigua. The main house contains an Upper Floor apartment and a Lower Floor apartment. The Cottage stands in the gardens above the communal swimming pool and The Loft is above the garage.
Each residence offers an exceptional investment opportunity with considerable purchaser benefits.
Hideaway House is constructed using highly proven and superior materials that offer a low maintenance home with the best protection against infestation, fire damage, high winds and seismic activity. Windows and doors are fitted with impact resistant glass designed to withstand all tropical weather conditions. Virtually all materials are non-combustible giving a very high safety rating.
The Government of Antigua and Barbuda have approved Hideaway House for Citizenship by Investment applications linked to real estate purchase.
Hideaway House offers a unique investment opportunity with a guaranteed income over 5 years and a buy back option at the end of that period. However, owners of apartments at Hideaway House are entirely free to make their own arrangements for rental income if they so wish.
- 4.5% assured annual net rental income for 5 years
- 4.5% interest paid on monies deposited during construction
- A guaranteed buy-back option at the end of 5 years
- Fully furnished and fitted throughout by request
- Owner's annual use periods by arrangement
- Approved by the government of Antigua and Barbuda for citizenship by investment applications linked to real estate purchase
Request more Details
English Harbour, St. John's, Antigua, W.I. ©2005-2022