Verandah Resort & Spa - Villa 261Property Sales
This lovely vacation rental property has the look and feel of a cozy Caribbean cottage. This villa has classic Caribbean style architecture and decor with a private verandah offering a beautiful ocean view, vaulted ceilings, soaker tub, shower, dual vanities, flat screen satellite television, air conditioning, safe, mini fridge, microwave, and wet bar.
Nestled along Antigua's pristine east coast, this luxury resort encompasses 30 spectacular beachfront acres and is bordered by Devil's Bridge National Park. Owners and visitors can kayak, snorkel, windsurf, or swim in the tranquil waters of the resorts two reef-sheltered beaches.
Unwind at the island's largest freeform swimming pool, designed in a naturalistic style and shape with flowing lines. Afterwards, indulge in your choice of both casual and gourmet restaurants, inviting bars, live entertainment, state of the art gym, or a mini cinema.
Whether you want to be active or simply soak in the natural beauty, Verandah Resort and Spa is your place to relax with the added benefit of profit-sharing dividends. An excellent return on revenue, and a vacation spot all in one.
- Beachfront property with excellent facilities
- Excellent design and construction with modern stylish decor maintained by Verandah Resorts Limited
- Each villa can sleep four
- Normal room rates in Verandah Resort and Spa average $ 640 per night
- Appeals to foreign buyers who require personal use of between 2 to 6 weeks in the year with guaranteed return for the rest of the year
- Significant tax breaks over conventional real estate transactions, by investment in a preferred share in the resort assigned to a specific villa
- No rental income with-holding tax, normally 25%
- Non-citizens shareholders license is US$ 2,500 approximately as opposed to US$ 8,000 (5% of the property's value)
- Guaranteed income of US$ 6,400 (minimum) plus 1/3 x 1/160th of annual retained earnings of Verandah Resorts Limited tax free
- No property management fees, typically 10%
- No property insurance, typically 1-2%
- No residential property tax
- No management charges
- No land value appreciation tax, normally 5%
- No capital gains tax
- No monthly out of pocket expenses associated with other types of real estate investment
- Property should command premium prices because of beach front location, exclusive setting and complete package offered to investors