Villa ValiaProperty Sales
This magnificently appointed luxury residence commands spectacular panoramic views of Antigua. Overlooking the west coast, St. John's Harbour, and the lush, rolling hills beyond, it is undoubtedly one of the most sought-after locations on the island. Rooms are well proportioned and airy, and well protected from the elements.
The two-story construction takes full advantage of the dramatic hillside site and the architectural style of the building is in keeping with the uniquely Caribbean setting: there is a distinctive use of natural materials (wood and stone in particular) as well as traditional West Indian detailing, such as fretwork, louvered windows, and a hand crafted interior stairwell wrought-iron railings. Symmetry and grandeur have been introduced to the exterior of the property by means of an elegant double staircase that leads from the main verandah to the ground floor. Equally striking is the use of local, hand-cut stone for the interior and exterior walls. Interior features have been selected with care and sensitivity and include an impressive range of European and North American antiques. A large verandah flanks the property on three sides, maximizing the potential for outdoor living and for enjoyment of the property's mature, tropical gardens and outstanding views.
The property is being sold furnished and with the interest in it.
- Hand crafted interior stairwell wrought-iron railings
- A variety of electrical appliances
- Ceiling fans
- Water cistern with a capacity of approx. 10,000 gallons
- FG Wilson generator (17KVA) with automatic switching equipment, a 15-gallon fuel tank and a 50-gallon rve fuel tank
- Sewage - Septic tank with soak-away
- Paved driveway and walkway
- Mature gardens and grounds with cut stone retaining walls
- Electric hot water heater system
- Water pressure pump
- Chain link fence surrounding property
- Electrically operated wrought-iron driveway gate