|HOLIDAY RENTALS |
PIGEON BEACH ESTATE HOUSE AT WINDWARD ESTATE
Pigeon Beach, English Harbour, St Pauls
Number of rooms: 8
Number of bathrooms: 5
|Price low season|
May 15th - Nov 30th
|Price high season|
Dec 1st - May 14th
|Xmas, New Year &|
|US$ 2915 per night||US$ 3775 per night||US$ 31500 per week|
|US$ 20400 per week||US$ 26400 per week|
Please also note Christmas bookings 10 days minimum stay required.
This villa, sits on six acres of beautifully landscaped garden next to Pigeon Beach, one of the most attractive and popular beaches on the island.
Pigeon Beach House is situated on a breathtaking peninsular in English Harbour. The wild and natural Windward beach to the east and the gentle, breezy Pigeon beach to the west, this property offers views across the bay and out to the ocean which are amongst the most superior to be found anywhere in the world today.
The interior of the property offers all to be expected of a house of this caliber. Beautifully laid out with queen or king size beds, 5 en-suite bathrooms - each room is decked with its own private terrace.
The main lounge is in the centre of the structure and connects from the north wall and joins to the gazebo on the south garden. The gazebo also has an area to afford alfresco dining if you do not wish to dine in the interior dining room.
There are two sun decks close by which link up to the large swimming pool which has a ten foot depth and a sprung diving board, with sea water.
Accommodation lay out :
* The main villa has 5 bedrooms, all with a/conditioning, all with en-suite baths in the main house
* In the adjacent cottage there are 2 bedrooms, with a/c sharing 1 bath, perfect for a couple with young children.
* 1 additional bedroom with en-suite completely renovated and new bathrooms.
A total of 8 bedrooms with private terraces all bedrooms with a/c in the bedroom
It can be rented as a 5 or 7 or 8 bedrooms bedrooms villa
Facilities / Services
* 5 bedrooms in the main house 3 with king size beds, the other 2 bedrooms with queen size beds
* 2 bedrooms, 1 bath in the adjacent cottage
A total of 8 bedrooms with private terraces 3 bedrooms with a/c in the bedroom
- 7 queen sized beds, 2 twin beds
- 6 en-suite bathrooms, 2 separate bathrooms
- Swimming pool - 10ft dept with diving board with sea water
- Beautiful landscaped gardens
- Walking distance to beach
- Spacious NEW deck area and NEW POOL DECK
- Boat dock
- Breathtaking views
- Personal chef available upon request at extra charge
- 30 minute drive from airport and St. John's Capital
- right on the Pigeon Beach
- Just a few minute drive to restaurants, bars, cafe's, shopping, grocery store and the historical Nelson's Dockyard