|COMMERCIAL /PROJECTS |
Freemans Bay, English Harbour, St Paul
Number of rooms: 0
Number of bathrooms: 0
Galleon Beach is situated at Freeman's Bay in English
Harbour on the southern tip of Antigua in the heart of the
National Park. The surrounding area is a beautiful blend of
white sandy beaches, rolling hills, tropical vegetation, marine life, nautical atmosphere, and historical sites.
It is a very exclusive location. Yachting has made this area famous for high-class tourists supplemented by the proximityto heritage places. Private boaters can enter the island through the English Harbour at the Nelson's Dockyard.
This hotel will be built on about 6 acres of Land.
"Boutique hotel" with about 60-80 rooms/suites, all of high quality and standard of a 5 stars... at least 50-70 Sq Meters size each, en-suite bath, top quality Italian ceramic and/or marble, etc.
This project is still in the artistic impression form.
Facilities / Services
- Beach Bar and restaurant
- Space for a secluded & well appointed Health Club & SPA
- 1-2 tennis courts
- High class and renowned boutiques names
- Parking area, hotel services, etc.
- Private docking facilities
- About 12 high exclusive 4 - 5 bedrooms villas on 6 acres of land , each one on half an acre of land, access to the beach and the hotel facilities
- About 24 apartments with 2 bedrooms, with access to the beach and the hotel facilities
- Gated community