|HOLIDAY RENTALS |
DIEPPE BAY HOUSE
Turtle Bay, English Harbour, St Pauls
Number of rooms: 7
Number of bathrooms: 6
|Price low season|
May 15th - Nov 30th
|Price high season|
Dec 1st - May 14th
|Xmas, New Year &|
|US$ 858 per night||US$ 1570 per night||US$ 14000 per week|
|US$ 6000 per week||US$ 11000 per week|
Our Six bedroom Caribbean beachfront luxury villa with pool has two ensuite bedrooms with a king size bed in one bedroom, and a queen size beds in the other bedroom. The three lower level bedrooms fitted for doubles, but can easily be switched for twins at your desire. The en-suite cottage offers the option of either a double or twin with added space for an extra bed.
Ideal for either family or adult groups, Dieppe Bay House has been furnished with elegant colonial-style antique teak and mahogany furniture mixed with cane furniture and brightly decorated with Caribbean colours.
Perfectly positioned on the western shore of Falmouth Harbour on the south coast of Antigua within a large tropical garden, Dieppe Bay House is a beautiful sea front villa, perfect for a fabulous idyllic Caribbean escape
Where the garden meets the beach, a secluded barbecue area has been created with rustic benches and a hammock. The attractive pool has a natural feel with a river pebble border and Antiguan sandstone decking leading to the gazebo and garden shower. It is well protected and there are plenty of comfortable sun loungers for use at the pool, on the terrace or at the beach.
Historic Nelson's Dockyard and English Harbour are just a 10 minute drive, where you will find many of the islands best restaurants, bars and cafes. V.C. Bird International Airport and the City of St. John's are just a 30 minute drive away.
The Dieppe Bay House staff are there to make sure you have a relaxing holiday. A housekeeper comes every weekday and there is an on-call property manager, gardener and pool service.
Facilities / Services
- Villa size 3,500 sq ft
- Large Master Bedroom (500 sq.ft.) & ensuite with breathtaking sea views
- Sleeps 12 in Six bedrooms or 14 with 4 children in 'truckle beds
- Six bath or shower rooms - Five ensuite and one next door.
- Second beach Gazebo with wooden floor and rustic dining table
- Separate cloakroom with wc/basin
- Spacious reception room
- Well equipped modern kitchen with oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, etc.
- Private swimming pool with wooden pool deck 30ft x 15 ft (max depth 6ft)
- Gazebo with garden shower
- One acre garden
- Barbecue Area with Barbecues - one charcoal and one gas
- Sunloungers and hammock
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Personal safes in every bedroom
- Cable TV/ DVD / CD
- Wireless Internet service
- Two TVs/DVD players with DVD library
- CD players with CD collection
- Ipod docking station
- Travel Cot/high chair
- Games and Books
- Beach Towels
- Security alarm
- Housekeeper 5 days a week
- Pool service
The following services can be arranged at an extra cost
- Chef full time or per meal basis
- Pre-arrival food shopping
- Additional housekeeping service
- Babysitting/Nanny service
- Tours and Excursions
- Yacht charter
- Car hire/driver
Two doubles and four twins - all of which can be made up as doubles if preferred.
This includes the guest cottage.